The items of clothing made with AirFrame fabric are:
The best protection for those engaged in outdoor sporting activities.
The best solution for those who travel and want to bring a limited number with them of functional clothes, suitable for any climate, in a very light and space-saving piece of luggage.
The best answer to the needs of an intense life in the city.
the best choice with a view to respecting the environment and the best comfort in every use.
An AirFrame garment is for all seasons
Compare to other fibers: AirFrame fabrics are
- Hypoallergenic: being made with yarns produced from inert polymers free of free radicals which do not favor the development of mold bacteria
- The lightest: their specific weight is lower than that of water, so as to aid buoyancy
- The quickest to dry: they absorb very little water and do not retain it, having very low water retention: wash and wear
- The most resistant to the absorption of odors and stains: easy to wash
- The most resistant to chemical agents, acids and alkalis, to insects and mould: indestructible
- The most insulating at external temperatures due to the low conductivity of the fibre
- Ecological: the production cycle does not disperse polluting substances into the environment: the dyes are added before spinning; our garments do not absorb dirt and can be washed with minimal quantities of detergent in less time, thus consuming less energy
- Recyclable: garments made with our fabrics can be transformed into other products when they are no longer usable.